3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Started as a wildlife rescue center, Zoo el Pantanal outside of Guayaquil is now home to animals from pumas to parrots that live among Ecuador’s natural flora. This guided tour of the zoo turns your visit into an educational experience: learn about the zoo’s origins and the wildlife that now fills its forests. Hotel pickup and drop-off make visiting this off-the-beaten-track destination a cinch.
- Zoo el Pantanal tour from Guayaquil
- Learn about native wildlife and other species
- Guide provides tons of information as you tour the grounds
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl Airport, Guayaquil Ecuador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- They come in sporty clothes and very comfortable walking shoes.
- Do not over load sunscreen and insect repellent.
- A camera would be an excellent company to record the best moments of your visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BM TOURS SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to the Zoo El Pantanal in Guayaquil?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to the Zoo El Pantanal in Guayaquil?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to the Zoo El Pantanal in Guayaquil?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to the Zoo El Pantanal in Guayaquil?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30440P108
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuayaquilBus Tours - CuencaNature and Wildlife - CuencaWalking Tours - CuencaHalf-day Tours - CuencaBus Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosWalking Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoWalking Tours - MindoHalf-day Tours - MindoCategory