4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Guayaquil’s popular Malecon and the neighborhood of Las Peñas on this half-day guided tour. After walking down the boulevard, which runs along the Pacific Ocean, stop in Las Peñas neighborhood. Here, catch panoramic views on the city and the Guayas river. Important cultural and political figures have lived in this neighborhood, including Ernesto "Che" Guevara.
- Get a comprehensive look of the city, perfect for first-time visitors
- Stroll down the city’s Malecon 2000 and experience local culture
- Multiple departure times are available throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Activities not mentioned
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pure! Travel Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 19182P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Half-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuayaquilHalf-day Tours - CuencaHalf-day Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - MindoCategory