Are you interested in?
34 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
36 Tours & Activities
33 Tours & Activities
9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take a break from the city and head to Alausí for a train ride along the Devil’s Nose. This full-day excursion begins with private pick up from your Guayaquil hotel. Your train ticket is pre-arranged by your private guide, so there’s no need for you to fuss over money or stand in long lines. Then, enjoy an immersive cultural experience with the Puruhuas people in Sibambe before returning to Guayaquil.
- Avoid large tour groups with the personalized experience of a private guide
- Skip the planning and lines with an included train ticket
- Relax in private round trip transportation from your Guayaquil hotel
- Immerse yourself in the culture of the Puruhuas people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional guide on the train
Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks, unless specified
Additional expenses at the Train Cafe
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup from your hotel in Guayaquil
Dates: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: jacket, walking shoes, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring your camera
- Duration of the tour also depends on traffic and weather conditions.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BM TOURS SA
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nariz del Diablo Alausí - Sibambe - Alausí from Guayaquil?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nariz del Diablo Alausí - Sibambe - Alausí from Guayaquil?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nariz del Diablo Alausí - Sibambe - Alausí from Guayaquil?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nariz del Diablo Alausí - Sibambe - Alausí from Guayaquil?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30440P86
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuayaquilRail Tours - CuencaBus Tours - CuencaNature and Wildlife - CuencaHistorical Tours - CuencaRail Tours - BañosBus Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosRail Tours - MindoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoHistorical Tours - MindoCategory