Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
36 Tours & Activities
68 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
110 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointGuayaquil, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter of Guayaquil)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Perfect Destiny
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking on the Bird's Island and Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking on the Bird's Island and Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hiking on the Bird's Island and Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hiking on the Bird's Island and Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 220666P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuayaquilNature and Wildlife - CuencaWalking Tours - CuencaNature and Wildlife - BañosWalking Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - MindoWalking Tours - MindoCategory