3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Guayaquil, Gateway to the Galapagos, is more than just a layover city. See for yourself during this layover roundtrip sightseeing tour to/from the airport. This whirl around Ecuador's most important port city is completely flexible depending on the length of your layover. Stop by a local market to haggle over Ecuadorian handicrafts, pick up some handmade chocolate, get an overview of the city from downtown sights, or simply grab a bite to eat. Whatever you decide, it beats hanging out in an airport!
- Roundtrip sightseeing tour from the Guayaquil airport
- Make the most of your layover by getting out to see Ecuador's largest city
- Completely customized tour to fit your schedule and interests
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Av. de las Américas, Guayaquil 090513, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Trip to Ecuador
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was a perfect day tour and I would highly recommend anyone traveling to Guayaquil look at what Mario and his company have to offer." See review
Product code: 9014P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Private & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuayaquilBus Tours - CuencaCity Tours - CuencaLayover Tours - CuencaBus Tours - BañosCity Tours - BañosLayover Tours - BañosBus Tours - MindoCity Tours - MindoLayover Tours - MindoCategory