4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights of accommodation in selected class hotel
Transfer in / out according your flight time
Bilingual and specialized guides during the activities
Excursions and visits during the program as itinerary
Air tickets from/to Guayaquil
Lunch except 2nd and 3rd day
Other services not specified in the program.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A delay with the flight could change the itinerary
- Every room (hotel/hostal) includes air conditioner, amenities and private bathrooms.
- In Ecuador the name hotel or hostal depends of the number of rooms but not of the quality of service.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Perfect Destiny
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Guayaquil " Total Experiences "?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Guayaquil " Total Experiences "?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Guayaquil " Total Experiences "?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Guayaquil " Total Experiences "?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 220666P75
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuayaquilBus Tours - CuencaNature and Wildlife - CuencaMulti-day Tours - CuencaWater Tours - CuencaWalking Tours - CuencaBus Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosMulti-day Tours - BañosWater Tours - BañosWalking Tours - BañosBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoMulti-day Tours - MindoWater Tours - MindoWalking Tours - MindoCategory