Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Save both time and money with this pre-booked arrival transfer from José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport to your Guayaquil hotel. Your driver will meet you at the airport, help with your luggage and drive you to the door of your hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan.
- Arrival transfer from the José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport to your Guayaquil hotel
- Avoid the confusion and hassle of taxis or public transportation
- Enjoy a convenient, reliable transfer service from a professional driver
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Saved to wishlist!
One-way shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Av. de las Américas, Guayaquil 090513, Ecuador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Ecuador
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guayaquil Arrival Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guayaquil Arrival Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guayaquil Arrival Transfer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guayaquil Arrival Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3074GYEAPTHTL
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportGuayaquilBus Services - CuencaAirport & Hotel Transfers - CuencaTransportation Services - CuencaBus Services - BañosAirport & Hotel Transfers - BañosTransportation Services - BañosBus Services - MindoAirport & Hotel Transfers - MindoTransportation Services - MindoCategory