3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Non-traditional travelers will love a nighttime tour of Ecuador’s biggest city. Relax, as private transportation picks you up from your hotel and takes you to the Government Palace, Malecon 2000, and more. With everything illuminated and the streets alive with locals, it’s arguably the best time to experience Guayaquil. You and your private guide will also make the climb up Las Peñas for the best view of the city.
- Feel secure in round trip transportation from your Guayaquil hotel
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private guide
- See Guayaquil from an atypical perspective
- Hike up Las Peñas hill for the best panoramic view
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking driver/ guide
Private transportation from and to your hotel in Guayaquil
24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
Extra food and drinks
Optional tips for the guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel in Guayaquil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, and mosquito repellent.
- It’s mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- The operator cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to unpredictable circumstances.
- In order to process your reservation please help us with this information: destination of the pick-up; arrival and departure information of international flights; Whatsapp phone number (in case you use Whatsapp and would like us to contact you).
- For all guests we need the following information: food restrictions, medical restrictions.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rebecca Adventure Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guayaquil by Night Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guayaquil by Night Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guayaquil by Night Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guayaquil by Night Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29628P90
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuayaquilNight Tours - CuencaBus Tours - CuencaHistorical Tours - CuencaHalf-day Tours - CuencaNight Tours - BañosBus Tours - BañosHistorical Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - BañosNight Tours - MindoBus Tours - MindoHistorical Tours - MindoHalf-day Tours - MindoCategory