9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
The beaches and laidback vibe of Montañita, a coastal town on the Pacific west of Guayaquil, have long attracted surfers and sun seekers searching for a place to relax. With this full-day tour, trade the busy streets of Guayaquil for this beach retreat. Your guide can point out points of interest, like a scenic viewpoint at Stella Maris Church or the handicraft shops of Libertador Bolívar.
- Insider tips on what to see and do from your bilingual guide
- Views of the coast from a viewpoint in Olón
- Free time to shop for local handicrafts as gifts or souvenirs
- Hassle-free private transport to and from your Guayaquil hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation to and from the hotel where guests are staying.
Shopping tour of handicrafts in Libertador Bolívar.
Visit to the viewpoint of the Stella Maris Church in Olón.
Guide of tourism in English and Spanish.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From your local hotel or address in Guayaquil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BM TOURS SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day in Montañita from Guayaquil?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day in Montañita from Guayaquil?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day in Montañita from Guayaquil?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day in Montañita from Guayaquil?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30440P140
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuayaquil4WD Tours - CuencaSporting Events - CuencaBus Tours - CuencaExtreme - CuencaFull-day Tours - Cuenca4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosExtreme - BañosFull-day Tours - Baños4WD Tours - MindoSporting Events - MindoBus Tours - MindoExtreme - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoCategory