9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome snack and Cold Water Infusion
Three Steps Lunch
Detailed Activities Horseback riding can be hired as additional
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case you have a special diet we will be happy to prepare something special for you
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Perfect Destiny
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Danesa Farm Visit from Guayaquil?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Danesa Farm Visit from Guayaquil?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Danesa Farm Visit from Guayaquil?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Danesa Farm Visit from Guayaquil?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 220666P122
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuayaquilBus Tours - CuencaCity Tours - CuencaNature and Wildlife - CuencaWalking Tours - CuencaFull-day Tours - CuencaBus Tours - BañosCity Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosWalking Tours - BañosFull-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - MindoCity Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoWalking Tours - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoCategory