8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Typical lunch in the el Tiger View point
Nothing not specified
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Perfect Destiny
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day 7 Naranjal's Waterfalls from Guayaquil?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day 7 Naranjal's Waterfalls from Guayaquil?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day 7 Naranjal's Waterfalls from Guayaquil?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day 7 Naranjal's Waterfalls from Guayaquil?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 220666P124
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuayaquil4WD Tours - CuencaSporting Events - CuencaBus Tours - CuencaNature and Wildlife - CuencaEco Tours - CuencaExtreme - CuencaWalking Tours - CuencaFull-day Tours - Cuenca4WD Tours - BañosSporting Events - BañosBus Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosEco Tours - BañosExtreme - BañosWalking Tours - BañosFull-day Tours - Baños4WD Tours - MindoSporting Events - MindoBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoEco Tours - MindoExtreme - MindoWalking Tours - MindoFull-day Tours - MindoCategory