Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee Galapagos National Park $USD 100per person (paid on arrival in GPS) Cash Only
Migration card fee - $USD 20.00 per person (to be paid at departure airport Quito or Guayaquil)
-Flights are not included in the package, we can help you with all the information to set it up.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airports and Hotels of your choice
- Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl Airport, Guayaquil Ecuador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BM TOURS SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30440P183
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuayaquilBus Tours - CuencaCity Tours - CuencaMulti-day Tours - CuencaWater Tours - CuencaWalking Tours - CuencaBus Tours - BañosCity Tours - BañosMulti-day Tours - BañosWater Tours - BañosWalking Tours - BañosBus Tours - MindoCity Tours - MindoMulti-day Tours - MindoWater Tours - MindoWalking Tours - MindoCategory