- Explore a part of Ecuador less frequented by tourists
- Hassle-free itinerary with entrance fees, meals, and hotels covered
- Families are welcome on this tour of coastal Ecuador
- Spot iguanas, boobies, and other wildlife on La Plata Island
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- OPERATED BY Learning Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.