Are you interested in?
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
110 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
36 Tours & Activities
On the Water
3 Tours & Activities
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
If you can’t make it to the Galapagos, see some of the best Ecuadorian wildlife on a 6-hour tour from Guayaquil. Complimentary round trip transportation from your hotel eliminates the stress of taxis and buses. Board your boat at the pier, then head to Puerto El Morro to see mangroves, albatrosses, and blue-footed boobies. The highlight of the tour (aside from a provided lunch) are the bottlenose dolphins, known locally as bufeos.
- Relax in convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- See bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a provided box lunch during the tour
- Photograph wildlife from a unique vantage point
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up the passenger inside the urban perimeter of Guayaquil, if is not in an hotel, send us the adress to arrange the pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BM TOURS SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin Watching Experience in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin Watching Experience in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolphin Watching Experience in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin Watching Experience in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30440P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuayaquilNature and Wildlife - CuencaWhale Watching - CuencaNature and Wildlife - BañosWhale Watching - BañosNature and Wildlife - MindoWhale Watching - MindoCategory