6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jefferson Berlin Salvatierra Valero
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 205953P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuayaquilBus Tours - CuencaNature and Wildlife - CuencaEco Tours - CuencaHalf-day Tours - CuencaBus Tours - BañosNature and Wildlife - BañosEco Tours - BañosHalf-day Tours - BañosBus Tours - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoEco Tours - MindoHalf-day Tours - MindoCategory