4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Chocoholics and cultural connoisseurs alike are sure to enjoy a private 4-hour tour from Guayaquil to a local cocoa farm. Relax, as private transportation takes you from your hotel and into the Ecuadorian countryside. Discover what makes chocolate production in Ecuador unique, as you explore the family owned cocoa plantation. Harvest ripe cocoa beans with your guide, then use dried beans to create a cocoa infusion of your own.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Relax in round-trip private transportation
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
- Make your own cocoa from local beans
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you in the lobby. We will be carrying a sign with your name on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Trip to Ecuador
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9014P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesChocolate Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesGuayaquilFood Tours - CuencaUnique Experiences - CuencaChocolate Tours - CuencaFood Tours - BañosUnique Experiences - BañosChocolate Tours - BañosFood Tours - MindoUnique Experiences - MindoChocolate Tours - MindoCategory