Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at hotel in Guayaquil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important things to bring: appropriate shoes or boots, water, sun block, sunglasses, pocket money and passport.
- It is mandatory to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information:
- Where is the pick-up on Day 1 (either your hotel or GYE Airport)
- Arrival and departure information of international flights
- Room type (twin, matrimonial) or triple (in case of a group with 3 or more guests)
- Whatsapp phone number (in case you use Whatsapp and would like us to contact you that during your stay via Whatsapp)
- For all guests:
- Food restrictions
- Medical restrictions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rebecca Adventure Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms