Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day trip to Tikal Ruins from Guatemala City
- Gaze at the ancient monuments of archaeological site, Tikal
- Admire the abundance of diverse flora and fauna in the rainforest
- Learn about the former prosperity of Mayan city, Tikal
- Receive personalized attention from a guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Alongside your guide, you’ll stroll through the dense jungle and observe diverse species of flora and fauna; listen to the chirrups of exotic birds and watch spider monkeys scuttle over branches in tall trees.
Admire prominent architectural features such as the Central Acropolis and the Major Plaza, and capture pictures of the iconic Temple I, featured on countless Guatemala travel guide covers. As you follow trails that lead to secluded monuments, your guide will inform you of the former Mayan city’s prosperous past.
Revitalize with lunch after your tour and then relax during the journey back to La Aurora International Airport, where you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At the time of purchase is an essential requirement to book the air ticket for each passenger: Passport first name and last name,Birth date, Nationality, Passport Number, Gender, is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (english and spanish)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Take into consideration that your transfer from the Airport to your hotel after the flight back from Flores its sharing with other passengers, so if the airline arrives early at the scheduled arrival time of your flight, you must wait at the airport until our staff arrives to pick you up.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There seems no limit on age to participate this event and some of people are not able to catch up with speed." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews