4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on an exotic culinary adventure with this 5-hour small-group cooking class in Antigua, including hotel pick-up. Master expert techniques and local ingredients to create typical Guatemalan dishes like ‘hilachas’, tamales and ‘camote en dulce’, under the watchful eye of a professional chef. After tasting your creations over lunch, leave armed with recipes and cooking tips to help you recreate your favorite dishes back home.
- Take a Guatemalan cooking class in Antigua
- Learn to make some of Guatemala's staple foods, including tamales and desserts, such as camote en dulce, from your professional chef
- Enjoy your own homemade Guatemalan meal for lunch!
- Bring home recipes from the tour so you can continue cooking Guatemalan food at home
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Served with guacamole, tomato sauce and black beans
Served with rice.
Use of all necessary cooking equipment
Printed list of recipes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of your established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Cooking Class in Antigua from Guatemala City
1 day 4 hours
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesGuatemala CityUnique Experiences - Central HighlandsCooking Classes - Central HighlandsUnique Experiences - AntiguaCooking Classes - AntiguaUnique Experiences - PanajachelCooking Classes - PanajachelCategory