7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Whether you want to hit the shopping mall, seek out a bargain or pick up some unique souvenirs; take all the hassle out of shopping in Guatemala City with this small-group shopping tour. First, soak up the atmosphere at the lively Central Market, where you can practice your haggling skills as you purchase traditional handicrafts and delicious foods. Then, browse the high-end boutiques at the Oakland Mall, before ending the day at the huge Paseo Cayalá shopping complex.
- Full-day shopping tour of Guatemala City
- Enjoy stress-free shopping with hotel pick-up and an English-speaking guide
- Browse the stalls at the bustling Central Market
- Visit popular shopping areas like Oakland Mall and Paseo Cayalá
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shopping Tour in Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shopping Tour in Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shopping Tour in Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shopping Tour in Guatemala City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shopping ToursShopping & FashionTransfers & Ground TransportGuatemala CityShopping Tours - Central HighlandsShopping Tours - AntiguaShopping Tours - PanajachelCategory