Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the lively highland culture and beautiful scenery of Guatemala during this private trip to Chichicastenango from Antigua. Check out the colonial architecture and sprawling market of Chichicastenango, where vendors hawk everything from colorful handicrafts to candles, food, and machetes. This private Chichicastenango trip includes a private guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- Take a private guided tour of the massive Chichicastenango Market
- Admire gorgeous views views of highland mountains and volcanoes
- Shop for bargains on handicrafts and textiles at Chichicastenango
- Private guide ensures personalized attention and service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please Note
- During holy week ( April 17 – 21, 2019) we do not pick up on hotels, you will be request to move to our meeting point where we will pick up you. Please be ready on the meeting 15 minutes prior the start time of the tour.
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory