- Private transfer from La Aurora International Airport to your Guatemala hotel
- Travel in the comfort of a private, climate controlled vehicle
- Avoid the stress of using public transport or waiting in long taxi lines
- Relax as a professional driver helps with luggage
- Make use of a transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
Our driver will be waiting for you with a sign on your name, ready to take you to your hotel.
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Driver will take you directly to your hotel door.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTM Tour Guide Travel Services Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms