2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Plan your day at the Aurora Zoo in Guatemala City by booking your tickets in advance. Pick up your tickets from the zoo office when you arrive—a great choice for visitors making the most of a layover or coming directly from the nearby airport. Or, opt to have the tickets dropped off at your Guatemala City or Antigua hotel so that you can squeeze in more time with the animals.
- Admission to the Aurora Zoo in Guatemala City
- Buying tickets ahead of time helps you plan your trip
- Upgrade to have tickets delivered to your Guatemala City or Antigua hotel
- Kid-friendly activity is fun for the whole family
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Qualified and professional driver
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
Guatemalan Adventure Tours & Tour Operator, 13 Calle 3-40 zona 10 Edificio Atlantis Local 50 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01010, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child and infant rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult or senior
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or senior
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Aurora Zoo Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during La Aurora Zoo Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during La Aurora Zoo Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Aurora Zoo Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
La Aurora Zoo Admission Ticket
2 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesGuatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsZoo Tickets & Passes - Central HighlandsAttractions & Museums - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - AntiguaZoo Tickets & Passes - AntiguaAttractions & Museums - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - PanajachelZoo Tickets & Passes - PanajachelAttractions & Museums - PanajachelCategory