- Explore Antigua during a morning walking tour leaving from Guatemala City
- Learn about the history of this centuries-old UNESCO World Heritage site and one-time capital of Guatemala
- Traverse the city's cobblestone streets to visit its wealth of historic churches, squares and government buildings
- Travel by foot, offering an intimate chance to explore the sights and sounds of this sensory-rich city
- Great excursion for history and architecture lovers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange.
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are lodging in Zone 1, our only pick-up point is at the Hotel Panamerican.
- If you are lodging in an airbnb please move to the nearest hotel lobby and please let us know of its name.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by UNESCO JEWELS: Antigua Half Day Tour from Guatemala City.