2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The time to pick up at each hotel may vary according to the location of each one, its location and traffic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTM Tour Guide Travel Services Guatemala
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glimpse Of Guatemala?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glimpse Of Guatemala?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glimpse Of Guatemala?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glimpse Of Guatemala?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Glimpse Of Guatemala
3 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaOvernight Tours - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory