- Full-day city sightseeing tour of Antigua from Guatemala City
- Enjoy stunning views of Antigua from atop Cerro de La Cruz
- Visit San Francisco Church, the Museo del Jade, Casa Santo Domingo and Plaza Central with your knowledgeable guide
- Learn about coffee making and sample the fresh product at a local coffee plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and all entrance fees are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of the established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
What To Expect
From there, make your way to the city’s central plaza and pay a visit to the iconic San Francisco Church, where the shrine of Peter of St. Joseph Betancur is located. Your guide will point out the arch of Santa Catalina as you wander the streets and share the story of how nuns once used an underground passage to cross the street.
You’ll make your way to the beautiful Baroque-style La Merced Church, which was once the wealthiest in the city. Follow your guide to the Jade Museum, where you’ll watch local craftsmen carving these green stones into beautiful jewelry.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense) before heading to the nearby coffee plantation, where you’ll learn about coffee production and harvesting before sampling the locally grown beans and making your way back to your Guatemala City hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Antigua City Tour from Guatemala City.