Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the colonial charm of Antigua on a half-day trip from Guatemala City with a knowledgeable guide. During a leisurely walking tour of Antigua, admire prominent landmarks like La Merced Church, the Cathedral of Santiago and the Arch of Santa Catalina while listening to commentary rich with historical information. Enrich your knowledge of Guatemala’s colonial history and listen to legends surrounding monuments like the Mermaid’s Fountain and the Portal of Commerce. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from Guatemala City on this comprehensive tour.
- Half-day walking tour of Antigua from Guatemala City
- Admire arresting landmarks like the Cathedral of Santiago and the Arch of Santa Catalina
- Learn about Antigua's colonial history from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy air-conditioned transportation between Guatemala City and Antigua
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transfer from Guatemala City to Coban?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfer from Guatemala City to Coban?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Transfer from Guatemala City to Coban?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transfer from Guatemala City to Coban?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transfer from Guatemala City to Coban
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportGuatemala CityTransportation Services - Central HighlandsPrivate Drivers - Central HighlandsTransportation Services - AntiguaPrivate Drivers - AntiguaTransportation Services - PanajachelPrivate Drivers - PanajachelCategory