3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Roundtrip Plane Tickets
4WD Transportation to Wild Lagoon and back
Canoe Round Trip to see the Cenotes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guatemala 3 Day in between Lagoons, Cenotes and Mountains?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guatemala 3 Day in between Lagoons, Cenotes and Mountains?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guatemala 3 Day in between Lagoons, Cenotes and Mountains?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guatemala 3 Day in between Lagoons, Cenotes and Mountains?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWater ToursExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala City4WD Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsEco Tours - Central HighlandsWater Tours - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central Highlands4WD Tours - AntiguaAir Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaEco Tours - AntiguaWater Tours - AntiguaExtreme - Antigua4WD Tours - PanajachelAir Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelEco Tours - PanajachelWater Tours - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelCategory