- A 4-hour small-group biking tour of Guangzhou
- See historic hotspots such as the City God Taoist Temple and the People’s Park
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from a knowledgeable local guide
- Experience both tiny alleyways and wide boulevards as you bike through the city
- Enjoy complimentary snacks along the way
- Have fun on this tour designed for all ages and skill levels
Departure & Return
Click the 'Directions' button at this link for details: www.cyclecanton.com/en/book-a-tour
The tour ends at a different location, at Social&Co restaurant on Huajiu Lu in Zhujiang (Pearl River) New Town, the new city center. From here it's a 5 minute walk to Zhujiang New Town metro station (exit B1). Taxis are available too. Chinese address: 天河区珠江新城华就路6号Social&Co餐厅
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Kid bikes and a tandem bike are available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle Canton
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I had a one day transit stop and this was a great way for me to see the city in a day." See review