- Day trip to Tequila from Guadalajara
- See breathtaking views of UNESCO World Heritage-listed agave fields
- Visit the picturesque town of Tequila with a knowledgeable guide
- Tour a famous distillery and learn how tequila is made
- Enjoy several tequila tastings at the world-famous distillery
- Pickup at your hotel and drop-off at meeting by comfortable minivan included
- Small-group tour to ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive at traditional Tequila and purchase an authentic Mexican lunch before continuing onto the tequila distillery. Tour the globally renowned distillery in a small group, immersing yourself in the past and present of tequila-making processes. Discover the drink’s illustrious history, uncovering its indigenous origins and witnessing the fermentation process in an establishment that has bottled the beverage for hundreds of years.
Taste tangy tequila straight from the oak-aged casks it’s fermented in, sampling a selection of types as an expert connoisseur guides you through the distinct aromas and tastes. Savor the rich flavor and sublime subtleties of the drink before returning to your comfortable mini van. Your tour ends with drop off at meeting point in Guadalajara.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old
- Note: there is time for lunch in Tequila at your own expense
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The only con is the comfort of the bus which is worth in term of space between seats than travelling on spirits airlines" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews