- Full-day tour to Tequila town and distillery, from Guadalajara
- Visit La Rojena, the Jose Cuervo distillery that opened in 1812
- Go into the agave fields to learn about the plant base for tequila
- Have time for lunch and shopping in the town of Tequila
- Includes guide, tour, tequila tasting, and round-trip transport from hotels in Guadalajara
Departure & Return
Locate at Mariano Otero and Aguamarina street, walk northeast 200 ft you would found the office with advertising of the activities.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estacion Turistica GDL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tequila Tour from Guadalajara.
- "The problem is that there are just not many English speak only tourist on this van which can make the tour guide less exciting to talk in English." See review