6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Jalisco’s historic tequila culture on a full-day tour from Guadalajara to Tequila, an enchanting town filled with traditional haciendas. Learn how tequila goes from agave to bottle in a 150-year-old hacienda, sample a range of house-made tequilas, and see Tequila’s main landmarks, including the Jose Cuervo store. This full-day Tequila tour includes lunch—and more tequila—as well as round-trip transport from your Guadalajara hotel.
- Full-day Tequila tour from Guadalajara
- See the Tequila Herradura hacienda
- Includes a factory tour and tequila tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Guadalajara
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional certificate guide.
tour in tequila.
On the van: cold beer bottled water.
Alcoholic drinks in restaurant (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Pick up its around 8:30 am - 930 am depends on the day, the language of the tour and size of the group.
pls call us one o two days before to confirm pick up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen and cash in pesos for souvenirs
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventurate Por Jalisco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tequila Day Experience Including Hacienda San Jose del Refugio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tequila Day Experience Including Hacienda San Jose del Refugio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tequila Day Experience Including Hacienda San Jose del Refugio?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tequila Day Experience Including Hacienda San Jose del Refugio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tequila Day Experience Including Hacienda San Jose del Refugio
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGuadalajaraBus Tours - JaliscoHistorical Tours - JaliscoCategory
Mariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)AmatitanGuadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)Governor's Palace (Palacio de Gobierno)Hospicio CabañasSelva MágicaBasilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)Degollado Theater (Teatro Degollado)GuachimontonesTequila Sightseeing TrainsCasa Herradura Tequila DistilleryTemplo Expiatorio del Santisimo SacramentoGuadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)University of Guadalajara Museum of the Arts (MUSA)Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)Jose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)