11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visit Downtown Mazamitla
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up us in the place as you decide, your hotel, personal address, or any accommodation, please let us know.
A minimum of two participants is required for this tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Irazú Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour to Mazamitla Pueblo Magico?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour to Mazamitla Pueblo Magico?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour to Mazamitla Pueblo Magico?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour to Mazamitla Pueblo Magico?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuadalajara4WD Tours - JaliscoSporting Events - JaliscoBus Tours - JaliscoExtreme - JaliscoCategory
Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo SacramentoPantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro)Basilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)AmatitanSelva MágicaDegollado Theater (Teatro Degollado)Hospicio CabañasTequila Sightseeing TrainsMariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)Rotonda de los Jaliscienses IlustresGuachimontonesCasa Herradura Tequila DistilleryJose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)