6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Panoramex
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chapala Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chapala Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chapala Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chapala Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 162270P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffPub ToursBus ToursCity ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingGuadalajaraHop on Hop Off - JaliscoPub Tours - JaliscoBus Tours - JaliscoCity Tours - JaliscoCategory
Selva MágicaJose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo SacramentoAmatitanTequila Sightseeing TrainsMirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)Pantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro)Basilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)GuachimontonesCasa Herradura Tequila DistilleryMariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)Guadalajara Historic Center (Centro Histórico)Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)Rotonda de los Jaliscienses IlustresHospicio Cabañas