1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Learn about the history and culture of the Cherokee people with access to the Museum of the Cherokee. Book your ticket in advance to guarantee entry, and then visit on your own schedule. The museum is full of informative and interactive exhibits that are both kid-friendly and engaging for adults.
- Museum of the Cherokee admission ticket
- Visit one of the only museums dedicated to the Cherokee people
- Learn about Cherokee history and culture through interactive exhibits
- Family-friendly activity is a top pick for traveling with kids
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to the Museum of the Cherokee Indian
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseum of the Cherokee Indian, Highway 441 and Drama Road, Cherokee, NC 28719
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We ask all visitors, all ages to please wear a mask to enter the Building.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museum of the Cherokee Indian
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Museum of the Cherokee Indian Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Museum of the Cherokee Indian Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Museum of the Cherokee Indian Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 91854P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesGreat Smoky Mountains National ParkAttractions & Museums - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeCategory