- 2-hour surfing lesson in Torquay
- Learn the basics of surfing with an experienced instructor
- Join a small group for an economical beginning surf lesson
- Includes the use of all surfing equipment
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get outfitted with surfing gear such as a wetsuit and surfboard, then receive a safety briefing from your surfing instructor. Learn how to handle yourself and your surfboard in the ocean, and practice basic skills for catching waves and popping up on the board.
No previous experience is required for your group surfing lesson, which provides a fun introduction to one of Australia's favorite water sports.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Torquay Surfing Academy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Two Hour Surf Lesson in Torquay on the Great Ocean Road.