Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a quick tour of the Great Ocean Road’s famous Split Point Lighthouse
- Choose from several convenient tour times to suit your travel schedule
- Marvel at gorgeous panoramic views of the Victoria coast from the balcony
- Learn about the lighthouse keepers and see a gallery of historic photographs
Departure & Return
Access the lighthouse at any time during opening hours. You can pre-book online https://splitpointlighthouse.com.au/ or on arrival.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1. Children must be over the age of 5 years (for safety requirements)
- 2. An adult must accompany all children under age 10
- 3. Appropriate footwear must be worn. Thongs, sandals without heel straps and high heels are not safe to wear in the lighthouse
- 4. A moderate level of fitness is required as the lighthouse climb is quite strenuous
- 5. Not recommended for participants who suffer vertigo or claustrophobia
- 6. People with pacemakers and similar medical technology should not take a tour as they can be affected by telecommunication equipment housed in the lighthouse
- 8. Free parking is available in the car park at the end of Federal street. The lighthouse is then a 3 minute walk. Please make sure you do not park in a non standing zone as parking inspectors do frequent the area.
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 9. this is a covid safe experience
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Split Point Lighthouse Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.