3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Drive along the rugged Australian coastline from Melbourne to Adelaide on a 3-day adventure. Stop along the Great Ocean Road in places like Apollo Bay and Lorne and take in the beautiful views of the Southern Ocean. Observe local wildlife at such as kangaroos and koalas at Great Otways National Park and sample local wines in Adelaide, where the tour ends.
- Drive along the coast to explore the Great Ocean Road and Adelaide
- Visit the Twelve Apostles and take in the views of the Southern Ocean
- Sample local wines from Australia’s premier wine region near Adelaide
- Tour includes accommodation, transportation, breakfast, dinner, and fees
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour takes the scenic route from Melbourne to Adelaide with plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Great Ocean Rd, Wongarra VIC 3234, Australia
We pick up from anywhere within Melbourne CBD
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Natural Treasures Touring
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour Including the Great Ocean Road?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour Including the Great Ocean Road?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour Including the Great Ocean Road?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour Including the Great Ocean Road?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Melbourne to Adelaide Tour Including the Great Ocean Road
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGreat Ocean RoadBus Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaEco Tours - VictoriaCategory