- Head to the coastal city of Lorne for a 2-hour surf lesson
- Learn to surf in one of the best spots along the Great Ocean Road
- Put your skills to the test and get a true Australian surf experience
- All necessary equipment and instruction is provided
Departure & Return
Drive along the Great ocean Road into Lorne. Continue across the bridge over the river. Take the second turn on the left into Grove road beside the swimming pool. You will see the Go Ride A Wave trailer in the car park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Ride A Wave
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Learn to Surf at Lorne on the Great Ocean Road.