2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Walking Tour of Graz Highlights as the Biserica Ortodoxă Română,Graz Museum,Hauptplatz &much
5-Stars Guide with Official Austrian License speaking fluently in chosen language
Visit at Graz Cathedral and Clock Tower (in 3, 4 and 6-hours options)
Skip-the-line ticket to Landeszeughaus (in 4 and 6-hours options)
Ticket to the Schlossberg and Burggarten (in 6-hours options)
Pick up from the accommodation located in Graz Old Town
Pick up from accomodation not located in Graz Old Town
Use of lift to Clock Tower and upper parts of Schlossberg extra cost for one way ticket - 2 EUR/pax
Departure & Return
Schloßbergpl. 1 , Schloßbergpl. 1, 8010 Graz, AustriaThis activity will end right where it started.
in front of Romanian Orthodox Church (Biserica Ortodoxă)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Pick up means that your Private Guide will wait for you at your accommodation located in Graz Old Town. If your accommodation is located away more than 1,5 km from the meeting point, the tour itinerary might be changed accordingly.
- If you have provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation, it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located in the Graz Old Town.
- To get to the Clock Tower and upper parts of Schlossberg we walk. For people with disabilities or just to enjoy more comfortable way we can use the lift
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ROSOTRAVEL SP Z O.O.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights Graz Old Town Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGrazWalking Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsWalking Tours - BledHistorical Tours - BledWalking Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaCategory