1 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Duck Island water Taxi return + Hop On Hop Off buses
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Rue Jules Ferry, Nouméa 98800, New Caledonia
Departure of Buses and Water Taxis every 15 to 25 minutes on each day of a cruise ship arrival only.
- For cruise ship arrivals in the morning: Buses from 9am to 4pm / Water Taxis from 9:30am to 3pm
- For cruise ship arrivals in the afternoon: Buses from 3pm to 8pm / Water Taxis from 3:30pm to 5pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lyvai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Duck Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Duck Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Duck Island?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We had the most amazing day, don't forget to take your money to pay for sun beds." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGrande TerreShore Excursions - Port VilaBus Tours - Port VilaWater Tours - Port VilaPorts of Call Tours - Port VilaJet Boating - Port VilaShore Excursions - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandJet Boating - QueenslandShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesWater Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesJet Boating - New South WalesCategory