- Tour the West Bay of Grand Cayman with a local guide and spend time at Seven Mile Beach
- Set out through Georgetown while listening to your guide's engaging cultural and historical commentary
- Stop at the Governor's Mansion on 7 Mile Beach, the Tortuga Rum Factory and 'Hell', the island's unique rock formations
- Port pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Look for the AMVIVO sign located at the gazebo next to the North Terminal and across from Sharkeez. PLEASE NOTIFY THE VENDOR IF YOU PLAN TO DRIVE TO THE STARTING POINT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, activity or a refund
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring sunblock and dry towels
- You should bring spending cash (USD) and a camera. Visa and MasterCard are also accepted
- Grand Cayman is a tender port, please disembark as early as possible to avoid missing your tour. You may request "priority tender" on-board your ship
- On arrival to the cruise port, look for the "AMVIVO" sign located at the gazebo next to the North Terminal. You may ask a port staff for assistance if necessary
- Check-in will start at 8:40 AM
- Tour operates on local Island time not ship's time
- If your ship dock's somewhere other than George Town, please take a cab over to meeting location downtown
- If you arrive to the meeting location too early and don't see anyone from Amvivo do not panic, there are shops and free Wifi spots within 100 feet from the meeting point where you can wait around and kill time.
- If you have a car, parking is available behind the Bayshore Mall in George Town
- This tour is not recommended for cruise passengers with departure time 1pm (local time) or earlier
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY AMVIVO LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a very broad tour of the island that covers most of the important sights and allowsfor beach time, if desired." See review