- Grand Cayman tour to Stingray City
- Experience one of the Cayman Islands’ most popular attractions
- Enjoy scenic boat rides to and from Stingray City
- Stand or swim in shallow water with dozens of stingrays
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on Grand Cayman included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at Stingray City, jump out of the boat into the calm, waist-deep water. The stingrays that congregate here are wild, but are accustomed to being near humans. During your stay, watch them pass by and take plenty of photos during your encounter.
Climb back on your boat and head over to the Barrier Reef or the Coral Garden for some snorkeling. Don the provided snorkel equipment and float peacefully in the calm waters among coral and schools of tropical fish. Your guide is available for beginner snorkel instruction.
Return to the marina on the boat, then transfer back to your Grand Cayman hotel at the end of this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Is recommended that you bring your own towel, sunscreen and your own snacks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We highly recommend to bring your own motion sickness medicine if you are not use to the open water.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rowan Watersports Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If your boat has life vests, I would recommend putting it on once you get in the water to stay afloat to get a nice photo above water lol." See review
- "It was dangerous to anchor and snorkel in that area in those conditions." See review
- "Although the company of course can not control the weather, they should consider a refund/rain check policy when conditions interfere with the quality of the experience." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews