4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
164 Yacht Dr, Cayman Islands
Our meeting location is at Anchors Store 164 Yacht Drive
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2021 - 2/6/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Ocean Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling at Stingray City and Rum Point with Private Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling at Stingray City and Rum Point with Private Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling at Stingray City and Rum Point with Private Boat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling at Stingray City and Rum Point with Private Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAudio GuidesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGrand CaymanShore Excursions - NegrilAudio Guides - NegrilWater Tours - NegrilPorts of Call Tours - NegrilHalf-day Tours - NegrilShore Excursions - LuceaAudio Guides - LuceaWater Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - Montego BayAudio Guides - Montego BayWater Tours - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory