- Combination boat tour to Bioluminous Bay and Starfish Point
- Enjoy the coastal journey on a boat
- Bring your own snacks and drinks to enjoy at Starfish Point
- Swim and snorkel at the Bioluminous Bay
- Learn about the phosphorescent phenomenon through a guide's commentary
Departure & Return
5:00 PM Cayman Island Yacht Club. Slip B 43 Yacht Drive, West Bay. Take roundabout outlet after passing Kimpton Seafire Resort
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call to confirm your tour 24 hours ahead
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear bathing suit and bring a towel
- Food and drinks are not offered on this tour; you may bring your own sandwiches and beverages.
- Ice/cooler and water provided on board
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
- Boat and tour available privately on any non-tour day. (providing six guest minimum is met) Please contact supplier for details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seafarer Adventurers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands