5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid tourist crowds and discover marine wildlife on a private day tour of Grand Cayman’s Stingray City, Starfish Point, and protected barrier reefs. Swim with wild rays, snorkel among tropical fish, and marvel at starfish as your private vessel transfers you between popular wildlife-watching locations. Gain insight into the island from your captain as you explore, and sail at a time that suits you with a choice of morning or afternoon departure.
- See stingrays, starfish, and perhaps even eels and lobsters in the wild
- Benefit from the personalized service of a private tour
- Choose a morning or afternoon excursion to suit you
- Swim and snorkel on an active sightseeing excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Food for Stingrays
Departure & Return
POBOX 30548, KY1-1203, B6, Yacht Dr, West Bay, Cayman Islands
Departure Point: Cayman Islands Yacht Club Dock B-30
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Splash Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private FullDay Stingray City, Snorkeling, Kaibo Bar & Grill and Starfish Beach?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private FullDay Stingray City, Snorkeling, Kaibo Bar & Grill and Starfish Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private FullDay Stingray City, Snorkeling, Kaibo Bar & Grill and Starfish Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private FullDay Stingray City, Snorkeling, Kaibo Bar & Grill and Starfish Beach?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private FullDay Stingray City, Snorkeling, Kaibo Bar & Grill and Starfish Beach
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGrand CaymanShore Excursions - NegrilWater Tours - NegrilDay Cruises - NegrilPorts of Call Tours - NegrilHalf-day Tours - NegrilShore Excursions - LuceaWater Tours - LuceaDay Cruises - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - Montego BayWater Tours - Montego BayDay Cruises - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory