- Private tour for your party only
- Perfect for history buffs
- All transportation included
- Pickup and drop-off in George Town or at the cruise port
Departure & Return
Dispatch Booth at Royal Terminal. Look for our representative holding the CAYTOURS sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available at an extra cost and must be notified to us at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the Mission House remains closed on Sunday and Monday.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAYTOURS
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands