2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Secure your spot in advance, and experience aerial views of the Grand Canyon on this tandem skydiving adventure. Feel the thrill as you take the plunge from 15,000ft - 17,000ft, with your expert instructor controlling the parachute. Once deployed, enjoy the calm ride and views on your way back to land. Photos and video are available for purchase after your excursion.
- Skydive over the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Stress-free package
- No previous experience is needed
- Photos and video available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
16,000ft Tandem Skydive
Certificate of Achievement
All Skydive related clothing and Goggles
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Landing and facility fees
Photo and video packages (available for purchase)
Weight Surcharge: Above 95kg (210 pounds) there is a surcharge of $35.00 USD - Above 95kg (210 pounds) it is subject to Tandem Instructors assessment and $50 USD surcharge.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point3551 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years - No Exceptions
- You MUST bring government issued photo ID
- No personal GoPro or recording equipment is allowed on the skydive for safety and regulatory reasons
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and back problems
- Wear comfortable clothing for light exercise and dress for the weather at the time of year
- Participants MUST wear closed shoes such as running shoes - no open shoes or high heels permitted for safety reasons
- Local operator reserves the right to refuse service for safety reasons
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund - safety is our top priority
- Weight limits apply for safety reasons: If you are over 210lbs - please contact us for more information. We can take some people over 210lbs, but there are a number of different factors which come into account when we are assessing safety for a skydive, these include, but are not limited to;
- height to weight ratio,
- body shape,
- ability to fit into the harness safely,
- wind conditions on the day,
- fitness & maneuverability,
- ability to complete the required body positions to skydive and land safely,
- the tandem masters physical abilities, and
- the total weight of both of you combined compared to the manufacturer's allowable limits for the equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paragon Skydive
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 36929P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGrand Canyon National Park4WD Tours - ArizonaAir Tours - ArizonaSporting Events - ArizonaExtreme - Arizona4WD Tours - FlagstaffAir Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffExtreme - Flagstaff4WD Tours - SedonaAir Tours - SedonaSporting Events - SedonaExtreme - SedonaCategory