- Guided tour of The Alhambra in Granada with priority access
- Beat the crowds and be one of the first to enter the UNESCO-listed palace complex
- Admire prominent features like the Alcazaba Fortress
- Stroll through the impressive Generalife Gardens
- Listen to informative commentary about the fascinating history of the former fortress
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting close to the mural map of the Alhambra at Paseo del Generalife 1F. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour starts
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
While you listen to informative commentary, you’ll admire historical highlights like Alcazaba Fortress and the Palace of Charles V. Capture spectacular views of Granada from the elevated vantage point of Torre de la Vela.
Then, absorb the verdant splendor of Generalife Gardens as you marvel at exotic flowers and distinctive water features.
Conclude your tour at The Alhambra.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Alhambra reserves the right of admission to those clients who have not provided all the required data. If you have not sent all the information requested, you may be denied access to the monument for reasons completely unrelated to Amigo Tours and refund will not be authorized.
- Please check which option you have booked as the starting time may be different depending of the option
- Nasrid Palaces are included only in the option that indicates it. Please read carefully before you choose your option
- Due to the current policy of the Alhambra, at the moment of the booking you must email the provider the full name, ID or passport number, date of birth and nationality of each traveller (babies included) and also present the ID or passport before entering the monument. Without all this data, the entry can be rejected
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- The use of masks has been proven to be effective in preventing contagion of Covid 19, so the use of masks is mandatory throughout the tour. Amigo will not provide them so please make sure you bring your own one.
- The social distance should be maintained throughout the trip when possible. Families can stay together
- We recommend our tourists to take responsibility for their luggage, backpacks, etc. as Amigo collaborators are forbidden to touch any of our clients objects
- Our employees (guides and operators) are regularly trained in the sanitary measures stipulated by each country where we operate.
- At the beginning of our tour, the guide will clearly communicate the health protection protocol in detail that we will follow during the tour.
- The check-in process will be done through the mobile phone to avoid contact with paper or other people.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Alhambra, Generalife Gardens and optional Nasrid Palaces with Priority Access .