- Explore the UNESCO-listed Alhambra on a guided tour
- Avoid long queues with skip-the-line admission tickets
- Stroll through the Moorish-style gardens and palaces
- Learn about the history of Spain's most visited attraction
Departure & Return
Once in front of the wall with the map of Alhambra on it, turn left and across the street you'll find our office. Please note that the meeting point may vary. Call us the day before at +34 950 33 32 32 or chat with us on WhatsApp at +34 655 655 777 to confirm the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The booking includes admission ticket (with access to all parts of the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Generalife and the rest of the monument) and a live guide which will conduct the visit through the Alhambra.
- The visit might be bilingual with English and an additional language.
- This tour is non-refundable once the booking is made.
- The Council of the Alhambra imposes the visiting times, so punctuality is required. If you are not there at the indicated time, you will lose the rights of the visit without possibility of claiming any exchange or refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pepe Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.